Sunday, October 2, 2011

tired


do i need to knw anythng when i know everythng
in knowing i am pained more than the murder of alive, humiliation of deceased,
do i need to hide these tears, they flow like a tames river
when in their hiding ,y head bursts my soul yells and complains me of this cruelity bad..
do i need to smile forecefully, when impression of every night's mournful taste holds my face
when in their displays, i forget my real self, and agony resides me more deep!!

my finger tires of this chain holding,
blood trickles down  and cries never settles
a giant heap is making me crazy,
i am done with words, still they find the steap!!


go ahead, i have broken the chain
some feeling revolutionary, some feelings like unpredictable rain,
i spread hands to hold the last trace,
and my innocency mock at me, making fun of this mounting of pain!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment