Saturday, October 1, 2011

some random lines

how can u talk of present moment, when with ur camera u are so fond of seizing the moment and admiring wat has become the story of past.....??

With each beat, in silence of my room, my body shudder from head to toe...i wonder how it wud b if the loud noises reside me inside out??

Tear apart wat u find disgusting..taste of my mouth is getting bitter day by day...

O the admirer of sunset, wat good this light does to ur light glowing inside u, when every morning u engrip the traces of last night more close to ur worn out statue?

I am supposed to jump out of closed window everyday, but silence of sky suggest to wait for the applause....

When i walk on road with blank mind, they say my eyes speak..but speak of what?? The eloquence of my moves, or to tell them ''to shut up and get lost''...

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment