Sunday, October 16, 2011

burning under sun


galloping breaths, i beheld the running away murder of my ecstatic soul,
holding of my trembling body, i held it more strong with sweaty hands,
and night held the stars stronger in its arm...
i am breathing under sun, my mouth opened , my skin burnt,
look at the faces of darkest demon, and celeberation of haunted feels get aloud..
seep through my dreams, where silence occcupies the mansions,
and walking like a dead man, hearts go numb in its core,,
burn the candle, the light though i despise, my eyes blind, yes myy eyes blind,
shut the mouth, words have stopped looking at you anymore...
going away i am fromm the old faces, life is like this, a suffocated building with too many stories,
and dwellers breathe everyday for sake of breaths....


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment