Sunday, October 16, 2011

pandemonium

love is not the requirement, it is one of the mandatory need, like all vitals, it is one of the parameters to describe u alive or dead...

today,fine morning sun, embraced my little heart- giantness is not in size but the generosity!

I always talk of nature-nomatter how much i try,i can nvr scratch these clouds, rain, sunshine, moonlite affects from my soul-they are its food!

I smiled continuously staring at some unknown points...some smiles keep u alive in ur continuity....

Long its been i touched blue clouds and shiver out of joy...and still it rains.. I wonder y?

I wrote a letter fo a red letter box at the end of my street.. redness is connecting me to writing...

U cant put conditions on ones heart, u cant make principles fo ones feels, u cant give advises to control the unbearable pain- for its not a curable disease, its a joyful recovery...

amalgum on busy streets of my city, makes my dead quiet.. Where they are heading towards?

long its been i have stopped asking questions.. For the repetition is making me tired...

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment