Saturday, October 1, 2011

this painful pain


i want to move and move
with lurching of my heart,
with every beat it skips,
O the rushing of fast red blood!
my heart is uncontrollable,
and my eyes about to burst with stream of agony,.....
y the holding of sanity sometimes drown u deep
to the depths of darks, where ur wisdom is lost,
and the vessel of hear overflows out of brim,?
y ?i ask y such intensity beholds ur inside out , deep in ur skin...
this phase will pass, with another morning ray,
i am addicted to but this incoming of pain,
whhen world is revolving, leaving behined what is insane,
and the centre is illuminated with bulk of faithfuls in lane,
y the screaming inside not finding their ways,
and my mind is again blurred with reasonings ,lame!
but i am drunk again and my skin is held by the feeling of sinful dervish,
let night go along with this song,
and let me drink again and again ,this painful pain!!

hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment