Tuesday, December 7, 2010

U never understood my weepings!!!


i have taken this image for my writing from google,it doesnot belong to me!!




oh GOD of this world,
today my eyes got wet of heartless feel
i got cold like an ocean so freeze
and ice cage is so hard now 
that fires of hell are blown away like a senseless breeze...
did i ask much out of my unbearable pain,
it wept in front of ur door for centuries 
and did it go all in vain?
the faces changed and drifted from their reality
but i sat and drank the potent wine of ur loyality....
i asked nothing much inturn of my constant wail
to grant my eyes the times so serene and make this darkness unveil....
i stay forlon now out of ur kingdom,
my feet are bruised and so is my voice,
i know my time is ending and i have to fly,
but can u grant me now a single image without a cry?


hiramalik

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww your words make me cry... this is so beautiful .. like i have no words to describe my feelings after reading this poem...
m speechless really :(

i have no identity said...

thanku so much anum:)

Post a Comment