Sunday, October 16, 2011

i cant sham my real self

silences are never meant to be broken , fo they are like such deep oceans that talk in their own languages, likewise ripples of fearless stream they flow from one heart to another playing chords many- u can never compare the final composition with symphony of bethoven even....Smiles, laughter are such a beautiful expressions bestowed on us and our mind processed to learn their imapct, that if for a second we loose them, many diseases will get hold of our miserable self inside out in a second... I do pretend many times, for the sakeness of escape, but than i keep on heaping up piles that every day turn out to be a huge ,stubborn mountain, never willing to change its place....
Tday in morning i woke up half sleepy and suddenly i overcame my mind full of thoughts, it started galloping like a stubborn horse and i lost my temper, fierce got hold of me and i hushedd it forcefully, after a mutual fight of few minutes in bed i overcame the rageness of my full mind and pushed it deep in calm silent sea.....my body enslaved the present moment, held it like a shiny pearl and it energised my paralysed mind with blossoming feel.... sun was same as as it arises in every morning but tday it talked to me in very different language ,tld me the story of its uprise, and spelled me with its wonder....
ppl talk of my bright side and some point at my dark aspect... I never have intended to stay in between but sometimes too much brightness blind the vision and u look for darkness badly....
Life to me everyday is an adventure, but alongside i wish for stability, may be the forces will have to replace my restless soul for i never can imagine of stagnant feel again when after sincere prayers ,diring efforts i am bathing in light from open window of my silent home....
Give up, but with dignity, so the loosing feel worship u not to knock at ur door with command.....

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment