Sunday, October 2, 2011

taste my blood


contemplate my thoughts,
on roads with no destination,
like a heard without a followers;
any mind can hold onto pain,
any heart can rush like a blood, 
sometimes,in vain , for no reasons,
yet arguements bind like an unknown force
heart to soul;
i stay in me, a stranger to me
busy in worldly things, ignoring those self pleas,
deafness, dumbness like a black night
i hold onto deception again and again;
blinds do scream, dumbs do feel,
but in this hard shell i keep on lingering
numb, helplessly;
i look  fo GOD, my unfaithfulness seals me,
like a prisoner without jail, like a bird enslaved in open fields..
i breathe deeply,
still my lungs congested, for i have lost the faith on moving breeze..
here and there,. north and south
i have lost the point,
like a wanderer unknown , drenched in sweats of self inflicted pain
and vision is lost , footsteps waggle in sweet rain;
bitterness is not what u feel in poison,
taste my blood in some lazy night, ull never feel alive
and ur blood would turn into a dark cold ice!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment