Sunday, October 2, 2011

moving panorama


in this bargain,
i loose me sometimes,
so much, so intense,
that the clouds forget the intesnity of their fiercenes,
and hailings of storms change their ways..
i ask u, y u did it,
so much pain, drop by drop in my veins,
i breathe nothing but pain,
i sense nothng but pain,
so much overwhelming ,intense pain,
that in its sufering i forget my name..
this world so small, tiny more than the fraction of one blink
i dream one night in one phase,
and in other i loose myself freely..
such is the value, so is the charm,
around strong veil of walls,
of those built up castles in minds of sanes.;
i walk on one street, i amalgamate myself in dust of others,
such is the contrast, such rush but in vain;
time is flying so the greyness in my hair,
my face wrinkling, and my heart trembles,
but stars still sprinkle their shine
even in this change of time.....


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment