Sunday, October 2, 2011

never ask me my name


in shadowy night, i rested my head upon the rug so hard
the light dim, and faces blurred fo the eyes teary,
i have lost the face of U, oneness never empowers me anymore,
i bend down and my knees tremble,
out of this deception!!
in a glass mirror , i break my face,
in pieces un-countable,
yet it never bleeds,
yet it decieves, more decieves!!
sensing of their aura, i count drops of warm drink,
blow the smoke with my broken breaths, \
and eve sets its throne on blue sky, with haziness around,
cars chasing their ways on unknown routes.
yes its scary how u behold the breath taken fo long, fo reason not,
coz sometyms reasons makes u tired in ur bones!!
my reasons are never understandable, for there are logics many,alphabest encircles minds of intellects from A to Z,
and io wrap my posesseion again in my ragged robe,
for lights are dim, and eve is getting teary!!


hiramalik 

No comments:

Post a Comment