Sunday, October 16, 2011

a very strange world

my mind is stammering since the time i read the sacred belief, when my heart started galloping and my soul got unreined... I can never define myself on basis of scriptures if my heart is shunned and stubborn ,and mind occupied wd thoughts and fears of sawab and gunnah....

If i revolve around kaaba, i do for my soul yearns for its essence, not coz scriptures define it as some prayer... If i face towrads green tombs against the hot blzaing wind, its coz my inner outer is passionate in his love and my eyes teary for they repent on not seeing the glory of that great man called the man of wisdom, the last Prohet with complete message, not coz his tombs are sacred in some specific religion ....

Love is such a beauty that can never be described by saints nor can be felt by just following the commandments.... The religion if does good ,it does worst too sometimes, amulgamating ur mind in statistics of gunnah and sawab, rather letting u feel the beauty of love, the healing of spirituality and the long lasting impact of the ecstasy in passion...

If i were to ask to worship hell for their resides the vision of my heart's love, i will for whole life enlighten its beauty with the fierce burn....

When in love, u forget being a human, or an animal.... A state divine, a condition undescrible , a sacrifice done whole heartedly, even when whole world bending down wd respect and holy scriptures are announced in giant monuments of races many with religions to follow.... For its a v strange world!

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment