Sunday, October 2, 2011

far far away from the front door

something under me, above me ,around me,
a yellow sheath of red colour,
blue hue of black smell...
something i feel, i sense, i hear,
a voice full of cream shaped,
an image under cover of shrieking sound....
something whirl me, swift me, hold me, make me fall,
like a swift line of roller coaster,
like a complicated hold of straight trails...
something in me, of me, under me,
like an alien from the sand of grave,
like a human from the space of sky...
something fearful haunts me ,frightful,
like a ghost friendly holding hand in hand,
like a dracula friend, wiping blood from the corners of lips...
something make me fall, in deep down in holes of asylum,
like a ride on plane in clouds lush green,
like a run on earth with plants dark blue.....

sometimes in my somethings, i pass hands swiftly
to feeel the roughness they create,
to live in the idea that nomore stays...
i stretch my arms, i yawn hard,
the weariness never goes, the tiredness more penetrates...
in my sleeps, i run and jump in ecstasy,
in awakenings, i stay calm and in numb sheath..
sometimes,in my somethings someone hold my hand
to make me travel this world near my footsteps
on lands so far.....
and sometimes i cant touch the lips of my image in hanging mirror on my wall!

hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment