Sunday, October 2, 2011

insanely wed

and than whole day got merged in silnces of night,
Another life, another story of a new chapter begins,
Under sounds of fresh bangles, golden spark,
Redness around embrace hands of darkness all night long...
A color of strange, neither black nor red tinged,
But voices different, feels varied, and whipsers with heavy breaths....
the life that is spent is forgotten under cover of new silence,
Where quieteness talks, minds paint new picture,
Face of unknown!

Insanity has held me long ago, my body jolts,
My minds furious, thoughts on fire,
Yet the fight between my insanity and wisdom still lingers on, in my red attire,...
They say , ' this home is quiet now from shrieking sounds,
Yet whole night long, my mother stayed awake,
Under curtain of fears, doubts , astray''...
Insanely wed i am, my body manipulated with golden spark silver hue,
And i am finding myself again in new life , still the one on due!


Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment