Saturday, October 1, 2011

promise


night lingers on,
lazily the comrade kissed my hand
in the dark tone of its shield,
and i cried in my saddening note, lurching the heart beat,
enthralling my murmuring,
the words never uttered, the tone never heard!!

moonlite today, on my hand, writing its name
and my companion lay down besides my trembling body,
''look at the stars, my love, they coming down to decorate ur face,
the ornaments of my love has brightened the heart of urs to extreme,
the pain it encaptures will pump it forever,''
and i zip my lips , for words i have abondoned long ago in such intense pain...

and in between this thin line,
i walk on and on, dreaming,
and my comrade again kiss my hand to bid me forever,
with those lazy tones, in shedding of white moonlight,
gleaming like a diamond in dark shield,
and i sigh, and promise never to cry!!

hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment