Sunday, October 2, 2011

unconsciousness


i never feel like anymore to write all about it
the sheer intensity that once drowned me, and so often comes in heap
wither my heart, or smell the decay of last burn
once it is done, is done...
cracking mirror now hardly speaks, minds shallow and hearts nomore mellow
as if after a hurricaine, silence adores the sleepy harbour..
the sailor of my thoughts sometimes bring me those memories i once lived in,
but too far they are from my slumber sleep....
shiver, or shrieveled, i care nomore,
once i did, in my sheer fall, in bitter feels..
sharpness of thorns, life bestows,and eyes get deprived of sleep.
as if a wine lover has never tasted the joy of calmness in deep..
can u ever define the craving of love, an urge of drug,
my mind blows up like a strong music shrieking, pleaing...
i have lost the voice that once called upon my broken dreams,
for the paths are changed, and faces are erased ,once important those seemed!!

hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment