Sunday, October 2, 2011


can i be more de-centered than i am now, 
in my intellect i count A,B, C as 1,2,3.
in my sleeps i desire to stay awake,
to walk on harsh edges more, in astray!!
can i be more ignorant than wat i am now,
i feel pain but i smile like an insane,
i desire to fly more high, when i am falling deep in steaps,
i am such a dark soul, in light,
that is exuberant of the streams of dark sight,
all i desire to burn and burn in such a great ignorance!!


i have no words to say, i have no sensitivity to adore,
hardness encore me, selfishness has made me a whore..
sellers of streets , the moving of cars,
the rodas empty, with street lights ajar,
i look deep in my heart, 
and words are silent like a death ,
enchants in valleys full of grey mountains,
and night sings lyrics to mourn on revealing the dark side of its!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment