Sunday, October 2, 2011

broken lines i draw


sultry voice of my heart, charms my soul ,hands in hand
like a sting of a snake never let u survive,
die, u have to die in its arms, this world nomore desires of ur presence..
clouds are warms again, and i looked high for the search of stars
in day,
my insanity beholds me, i am more than gleeful fo the range of my rage!!

quietenes bears me thoughtfully like a scholor in deep enigma of unsolved riddle,
value not the shrieking sound of millions of words,i valued them once
they let me sworn to the point of death!
they say innocency in my words is too sharp fo the demon face of my appearance
like a knock on door in silent room, i laugh hard,
echo the sound of hussshhhh from my heart ,'' they say, for they are hurt by an act of a slut''

let me sing a song, nt a mystical, neither a sweet one
let me scream hard, not in shy, neither in hesitancy
let me say wat i want, the growl of nature's sound
the words i never uttered, the feel i hid behined the seven curtains!!

hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment