Sunday, October 2, 2011

feelings are such a strong companion


such is the beauty this heart possess,
not mines of gold and silver own in their spark,
i close my eyes, my hands tremble of joy,
and tears never halt, cries strongly embark..
the essence of my simple words, is HIS,
HE is the beauty, a joy, a prayer, un-eraseable mark..
such is the stubborness my soul keeps,
when i travel above skies, when i dive in oceans deep,
it shine the light of warm sun, and moon never shows its face
silent covers the top of cliffs, and voices never beep...
some words are forgoten, some faces still shades,
in dreamy nights, in sunny days,
i hold hand and move around those jumbled up, same ordinary thoughts,
on every turn, new lyric is formed, new tune begins!
i bargained my joy, fo laughter to stay by my side,
but forgot HIS name, the rule to abide,
and than shadow leaves theirtrace, even un-seen,un-heard,
feelings are such a strong companions u can never get rid of their trails!!

hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment