Saturday, October 1, 2011

.....incomplete..........

tnight, dark scary night lowered down itself,
And clouds swift their direction like shift of mind,
From lowness to high feel, from height to deep field,
And cries,
Shrieking of cries, beheld the face of sleeping earth,
'' wake up, in the middle of this dark scary night,

I am shivering of this intense thirst,
Give me drug, my addiction is letting me to scratch my skin,
Silent not, for tday this universe will see the downfall of king''

( DEEP PANTING BREATHS, HAILING OF STORMS, LOWNESS OF BEAT, AND PERSPIRATION ON EXTREME)


And than clouds wept, so much, so and so much,
That dreams drowned themselves, once those were engraved on metal sheath,
Erased were the memories,and reunion was strong ,with trumpet on beep...
I peeped through my glass window,
The raining was still piling in heaps,
And my heart lurched on this war going on outside this warm shield...

( wen words depart u, the silence comes out in form of fire of hell..herth still warm more than the core of volcano, and rock and roll music has made them lost their senses under affect of hash)

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment