Saturday, October 1, 2011

i ran naked for i knew there is no one around for me to get embarassed in this vast warm desert...sky was clear ,blue,clean and Sun was in rage.... I shouted n my voice echoed back to me,whispering me words in my own strange voice... I screamed my name, n my name was strange to me...who m i? Where i stand''? Do i exist? Do i exist in real world? Or i m a shadow of my real statue' ? What is reality? Do reality actually is a reality? How can i differentiate between a dream n reality? M i dreaming? My senses went out of control n my intellectual lost the reign...my body galloped, i jerked my soles burning but still senseless, n i ran -yes i ran, like a painter stroke on clean canvass, i ran like a madman, wdout ny fear of consequences, without any desire of destination, without any thought of being mocked at....

Silence, come inside me,
Breathe my breath, speake my speeches,
I dance like a madman, n my fingers entagles the universe,
On tiptoes, i swirl, in silence, i feel!
World is a beauty, n my heart is forgetting each n every played beat,
The virginity of each lyrics,i m leaving behind,
Loosing its heat..
N sparks are turning to ashes, my mind burning little by little,
My soul yearning slow n slow,
N i m holding onto the last pace,
To burn down or fly away,
As,
Skies n earths r swirling again on speed,
N i m running short of words,in this little seed!

To my spiritual teacher Paulo Coelho, n for his new book ''Aleph''....

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment