Sunday, October 16, 2011

so far in ups and downs

so far,
In lands of strangers
I stayed and befriended the names many,
acquaintance drowned me in ocean of deep thoughts,
And i forgot to face the haphazard waves,
beacame layers of bewilderment...
Deep down in ocean deep,
I found quieteness at its peek,
And faces unknown,
Plunged in nests of their own,
Silently!
I abandoned company of crowded mind,
And pangs of thoughts that followed me whole my life..
I closed eyes,
For the dust of past pinched me atlast,
And i sighed!
In lands of waters, my fertile heart, serene mind,
Planted roots many ,of life,
To make me find,
puzzles unsolved, my traces dissolved...
a jammed time or a paused dream,
They disappear atlast,like a mellowed stream...
Hearts do shine, souls do dance,
light appears atlast, life comes out of trance...

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment