Sunday, October 2, 2011

o my dear friend


one can never be so departed from the  random words
as they revealed on silent mind, in heaps,
call me an echo heard long ago.
and still reverberating around the giant mountains....

calling here and there, i raised my tired eyes,
and world mocked at me, on my hibernation fo long,
sounds screamed alot, and faces haunted me after so long,
can lonesome be this dear, o my dear friend??

call me in no land, where waters blue n sand white,
where birds are from heaven and their sound sweeter than the jingle bells,
embrace me there with palm tress , where no lies resides, where no deception seeks,
an enrooted pain makes me suffer to its extreme.....

i am on journey, an unknown, like everyone around
i am in search of me again, and world is a hindrace to me,
but now yellow leaves have held the spring season,
and autumn on my soul, nomore makes my wounds heal!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment