Sunday, October 16, 2011

scented

i perspired with my heavy breaths,
At the end of journey tiresome, hardships many,
I breathed heavily,
When my eyes scum the visionary feel,
With haziness million, with fadeness many..
I held in my hand the written scribble,
with words thousands, beats many..
O breeze, fresh breeze,
Take off my tiring robe away,
I know this heart cant be sold,
Nor the soul can be replaced,
Neither i wished to abandon these passionate lovers,
For the verses in their rhythm,
The notes in the flute,
Hover on me ,and blessings they shower...
But,
the body cage is getting weary,
My hands tremble so my face is scary,
The blood in my veins now rush in vain,
Replace it fo i wish badly to incarnate...
O holy water, o flowy river,
Sprinkle on my decadeness the purity of souls,
i am suffocating again, i am becoming insane,
For the fresh sunrise, for God's sake,
Unfold my folds, make me sane!



Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment