Saturday, October 1, 2011

broken string


and again i smile:)
on such athletic moments, heavy yet feathery in core
ahh, the weather is great and the taste is divine,
i nomore desire of promised heaven,
give it a try??


and than those fragrance encase me whole,
my mind jammed, my heart worship my soul,
and i seize the moment, and i sing the song,
hold me not, for i am broken apart...



in every figure, i see nthng,
pleasure uncountable, and ppl too many,
but i wonder on aesthetic sense of my lust,.
that chooses faces with painted disgust!!


someday, ill realize the rushing of blood,
and the addiction will enroute, like some old song,but
bitterness  now circulate in my body freely,
and i create tunes like a broken string,shattered in love!!


hiramalik







No comments:

Post a Comment