Sunday, October 16, 2011

tonight i broke my voilen

sometimes hearts
Layers by layers,
Rays of rays
Straw by straw
Tears u apart,
difficult to recollect,
Impossible to reshap,
Undone to be refined....

The coldness in my room, and warm wind blowing harshly outside my room's window,both sounding same in their own phase..but i cant hear the echo of sounds...

Tonight on radio,
I tuned the silence into noise,
Sharp sounds, loud music,
And blurring of words ,i despise..
Yet,
I kept on lissening the sounds harsh,
As monotonous screams not fading inside...

I wiped all things, organised messed up room, yet styed emptiness inside me like the empty spaces of my decorated room...

Write on blank,
letter of deprivation, in memory of unfaithfulness...
it made me go silent,
It made my heart sank..
Drowned deep in oceans dark,
I abandoned to rebel the steap..
Yet my feet kissed ripples of stream,
And kept on piling the memories in heaps...

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment