Sunday, October 2, 2011

composition of a great musician


moments ,these written shared moments
whispering to me,
these rushings , running moments,
un resolved, un ending, un stoppable, 
again murmuring  at this time of night
\o my companion, my absolute unfaithful companion
fo a while hold my hand
and lets find a GOD,
 a maker of universe, knower of ur heart..
seedling inside ur blood, or the cover hard enclosing the shell,
inside out the breathing pattern, or the movement of this red bloody blood.
they say HE swims in like a molecule of air floats in space,
they say again and again
HE stays in middle of nights, in extreme of days
lissening, looking ,understanding...
wat are the these revolvings of times, these naming of exchange,
its all in his hands, these all bow fo HIS pace..
lets find him in these running nights and days.....


pluck my seed out of this so called fertile land,
does it exist ever? universes in universe?
twist my intellect, my understanding i nomore need,
does it happen , the comings and goings of seasons,
the hide and seek of times?
''haha'' i laugh hard everytime i read those description,
intelligent theories of great great minds...
wat stays, wat stayed and wat will stay in these varied COLORS,
ONENESS OF ONE, COMPOSITION OF HIS mesmerising rhyme!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment