Saturday, October 1, 2011

such is the tiresome time

if only life could hold wat i gave up in randomness of times,
In my carefree feel,
When i ignored the rays of bright sun in my laziness
And never dared to dance in moonlite n never cared of warmth of heart..
In my absurdity i closed my vision once from the spice of life,
In ups and down, in heaps in piles,
And i spent time in singing rhymes of such strange life....
Ad now when my heart warm,
And eyes shine
To vision an image my soul craves, my desires adore,
I dnt have much time,
To cherish those lyrics,
The symphonies silent air sings continuously,
And my feet tired, my heart tired, my hands tired,
Tired and tired and tired,
When in blankness of sunshine i yearn to find the illumination of white moon...
Such is the tiresome tym!

Hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment