Saturday, October 1, 2011

companion


flow in thousands of stars, water drops
and ocean ask me of my name, i flow carelessly with my arms wide open
with windy wind, and morning sunlight
moon asks me my identity, and i forget
and flow with the calmness and song my heart sings....
in my childhood dream, in those fairy lands
i fly for a beautiful land, where i have no name
and no identity,where no one ask me either,
no norms, no religion, no bonds
and i fly as a free soul!!


yes,
its around the corner of my eyes, they weep like a newborn child,
in my own fears ,i hold it tight,
fear of cold, and death, of hunger of lonesome thoughts,
i desire to fall from heights,
or to touch the ends of skies,
but than fears hold me tight
like i hold this new born child!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment