Sunday, October 2, 2011

someday in my lazy days


i would hold ur hand fo telling u the truth
will show u my strength, my standings alone..
ill tell u the story of my joys in inflicted pain
and tears those i hid deep down in dark grave..
some day amongst these lazy days,ill count not the shining armors
but sing song like a sweet nightangle,
words be smooth and strange;
ill dance in my saintness slow  and faint,
someday amongst these lazy days....
am i un-dsireable or a candid one?,i ask my little heart
y u keep space of gigantic ocean
the sweetness of cold stream, warm fire, bright gleem?
my love, in love ,i breathe fresh when ii choke hard
i stand straight when they make me fall,
i smile when dark knight holds my heart....
and someday amongst these days
u wud come to me,  fo my charm
when i be gone,, when this heart be lost!!

hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment