Saturday, October 1, 2011

where soul and heart wed each other


in the saintness of mountains, for the call of love
the respect, the truth, i surrender all at once
on my knees, i plea and plea,
and skies weep on this beholding of me, the pain sheltering inside the warmth of its core,
this thick shield of body ,that adores!!
the moments of peace, the times of serenity,
somewhere inside me, is calling sheepishly,
and i am flowing  along this river 
to the infinity!!
the mountains now melt down like a silent volcanoe,
and i sleep with my eyes close, with the dark field,
shining of night, and my dance in ecstasy,
i am panting now, i am breathing heavily!!
the rush of blood, this intense heat,
my heart is reciting u my love, with its each beat!!
moments again have captured me, and i am floating in far lands,
where neither body is worshiped, nor the words heard,
but soul and heart wed each other, and make love fiercely!!1


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment