Monday, December 20, 2010

under the SUN!!

i knew,i knew
the life would take a twist
a turn of 360  degrees,
the change of time periods
have taken me back to those moments.
wen i travelled the deserts alone,
in search of my eternal love,
and the dust of those particles,
still is itchy to  my eyes,
that i have to rub them again and again
the hazy feel,the drippy tears,
tO see clearly this my computer screen.....


nomatter how much u change ur appearance
and seek hide in high towers of Paris,
nomatter the time leave its dust how much,
REMEMBER,
my memories ,my heart beat,
my dreams,my solemn feel,
my desires,my burning,
this passion,this yearning,
would never stop chasing ur trace,
the footsteps,the marks of ur face
on those pathways of those times
wen i travelled the dusty lands 
with nothing in hand
but the desire of u...,
ONLY U!!!


hiramalik
(copyrights reserved)


i have taken this image from google,it doesnot belong to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment