Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SCARS!!!!

dee-root me from this barren land,
i thought it will be fertile soon
to absorb the rain of  AUGUST in its lap,
or lick the honey from its womb........
but its been ages of waiting,
the rains have departed to noland,
and the clouds nomore hower on its dry sand,
dee-root me from this barren land.....


i dnt wait for autumn whole year,
24 hrs a day this pain i bear..
the rottness of yellow leaves,
the decayed frothy trees,
i nomore plea for the change of this season,
i have lost the sense to taste and feel any reason....


i knw,never leave the origion,never forget the identity,
but this tiredness has penetrated me deep
and i have lost my sanctity.....
veil not my eyes again with the constant screams,
i wish to travel in dreams of beautiful dreams........


hiramalik



I have taken this picture from google,it doesnot belong to me!!!!

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

Hira WOW! Love the new perspective... good one

i have no identity said...

thanku so much fo being so appreciative!!1

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment