Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i can breathe!!??

i know i can walk on my feet even if they are bleeding,coz to me my destination is far more important than the hurdles in between....


i know i can desire for fresh air even wen my lungs are congested with black smoke,coz to me a new feel,a fresh breeze is oxygen....


i know i can still fantasize the heavens on this earth wen all i see around the bloodshed,coz to me world is never going to end with bad feel...


i stand here on these busy streets,can see the faces changing appearance in fraction of seconds and than passing by replacing some new one,
worn out,torned,fresh,enthusiastic,weary,old,tired,weeping,masked,thoughtful,absent minded,shrewed,and so on ...


i can hear the words blurring out in rapid fire,and i cant even understand a bit of them,yet i am so mute to lissen them.......


here on this pavement,in busy streets of the city,life is still on its bloom,,far away from those sad empty streets,whose walls still mourn on loss of brave hearts and blazing summers and joyful winters....


i know my camera wants to capture the moments so i can make them eternal to b part of my beautiful memory,yet it is quiet coz i cant pick up one feel,one image,,every shadow is priceless and valuable...every story worth to be scribbled and admirable...


i want myself to stand here till this dawn veil its face from this busy life,,and than wish to feel the aroma of night,the new feel again,the new words again and again...


and this journey is never ending!!!!!


hiramalik

(copyrights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment