Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PLUNGE DEEP IN MY SOUL!!!

someday,
while laying by my side,
rather worshiping my decorated body,
plunge deep into my starving soul,
the world therein is different,
and the feel there is infinite,
the treasures are heaped up onto peaks,
and the clouds hover  not on skies,
the earth floats,
and the sun arises from the depths of oceans,
and the stars are the sole source of light,
and where words are veiled under the cover of silence,
and the soul speaks,
the trueness,
the truthness,
the beauty,
the piety,
starts from the soul of sand particles
to the heights of giant oceans,,,,
just cross this barrier of my body fo once
and plunge therein
where resides ur real reflection
the true sailer of heart...
fo once,
taste the incarnation into this bowl,
the beauty of real soul!!


hiramalik

(copyrights reserved)



i have taken this picture from google,it doesnot belong to me!!!

2 comments:

Black Stone said...

How many truly actually reach this state? The unity of One.

i have no identity said...

i dnt knw about ''how much' there,,but i knw about myself...i desire to,so much:)

Post a Comment