Sunday, December 12, 2010

what u need from a living corpse???

i know not of any logics
i have burnt this soul fo years and years in solving this dogic...
did anyone ask of the pain and irrepairable hurt,
did anyone fo a while stopped the running pace near my faltering cottage
and gave a glance of pity on my death,
how my heart burnt?
now when i have departed the miserable faces,
and wishing a peace in my self pepared coffin,
y to ask of any logic....????
it threw me in pieces millions,
and noone heard the cries of begging
amongst trillions....
now from where have arised the face of wisdom,
when i have lost my sanity in crushings and succumbs.....
i have given up every wish ,every desire,
this worldly game was never fo an insane like me to hire,
leave now the pathway fo a deceased
the dust of my grave is pledging atleast!!!


hiramalik


(copyrights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment