Sunday, December 12, 2010

incarnation in his love!!

i loose words,
when i try to describe my love fo u...
they tremble with fears of dishonesty,
and leave my hands,
in state of devastating
mesmerized
in ur eternal feel...


i asked the stars
to grant me of some light,
so i may enlighten my soul,
as i am going to travel,
those dry deserts,
in love of his,
in search of his,
they flew away silently to another world....


i asked moon
hide me in ur cover,
i wish to breathe his scent from ur surface,
and desire to hower as ur lover...
it asked sun to take command of lives
and disappear in it hive!!


the heaven's every part
and the universe each particle 
is in ur praise,
grant me such heart
with such light,
that is never borrowed
nor stolen,
but transform this burning in  light so serene,
with eternal gleem!!


hiramalik
(copyrights reserved)




i have taken this picture from google,it doesnot belong to me!!

4 comments:

Post a Comment