Tuesday, December 7, 2010

under the covers of my fake eyes!!!!

i am going to sleep again 
to travel the worlds of my dream,
the whole day's batterdness in my fake smiles
pretended laughters was very serene,
my heart is faltering,,
can u understand the longing
if ever i wud narrate the unspeakable speeches burried inside,
it wud shake these earths and skies....
 the time has arrived to hide it again under the cover of my eyelashes
and drench myself in mourns of it,unheard hearings...
i drink this wine of pain and yet i am not drunk
my eyes heavy and sleep is far apart from its wearing....
go not now u heaviness as my heart is accustomed to ur presence
just sit by its side so fo a while it taste the real sip of calm sleep in these hard bearings.....


hiramalik

4 comments:

Ubaid said...

actually felt this the way i shouldnt had...

khair yeh suno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKu7CFW-VcE

Unknown said...

MashALLAH hira you are amazing writer .. ALLaa

Black Stone said...

Drink Zikr not wine
Do prance
but to the song divine
search the heart of a drop
and find the ocean
sleep forever in the flame
and live past human devotion



invent silence
not your lie
in this truth there is no why
bring forth your love
and not your rage
drown yourself in her
to get past this human cage

S.

i have no identity said...

@ y.m ,its nice
@ anum,thanks:)

Post a Comment