Tuesday, December 7, 2010

frailing strength!!!


i have taken this picture from google,it doesnot belong to me!!1




u have an eye,
u have a big heart,
u capture moments in ur words
u conquer this lame world,
i demand nothing from u
i desire nomore of expensive hue
i just want u to see
how i hide my wrinkled feel
i laugh,i cry
not when i desire
i roam around in streets
not in search of money
but to measure those streets
like a lost sheep,
come hug my old heart,
my trembling hand,
my shaky voice
my strength is frailing
like pillars falling after spending times of wise!!


hiramalik

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

i do see
i do feel what its needed to be felt
I capture the moments
but not in my words in my heart
You think I conquer
yet I desire nothing of this world...
My desire, my demand is you
you alone, not this world at all
To see you once,
to feel, to touch
yet I withdraw,
for you, just for you.
To make you understand,
to make you believe,
to justfiy my actions,
none of these I do,
i let you wander like a sheep,
not hugging you,
when the only thing you desire is me,
seeing you tremble,
broken,
weak,
like pillars falling apart,
accepting your false hatred,
and waiting for it to relish into real.
Just so I could see you happy one day,
without me;
a choice I didn't make...



ubeee

Unknown said...

uffff again m speechless ... tooooo good .. u knw wat Your words give me goosebumps
amazing

i have no identity said...

thankuu:)

Post a Comment