Wednesday, December 8, 2010

call me watever u want to,i care not!!!!!

my feet bleeding
the colour has traced the trails with the sleek lines,
i wondered what time it was when the sunset showed its face
coz my eyes are dreaming the stories i once written on those paths,
tormented are my strength,
can u ever feel the colours so bright yet they speak the song of black and white?




i write so much about u desires,
u have overwhelmed my all instincts
the wishes to be alive,
u desires!!


clouds today are so black 
that the blueness of skies i have forgotten,
y u sorrow,y u are grieved,
the worldly plays have always inflicted the feels of tiredness,
the drama still is going on and the writers continue to write the stories...
harshness,
hardness,
touch my solid body,ull understand once what they say,
what they feel,
how they affect,
can ever any medicine make a heal?


shyness i tried to adapt in my feminity,
and i did hard to pretend as a delicate one,
but how can u conceal what u are not,
the torrents of these mighty mountains is inside me,
and i hower on the mourning lands
without any cry,
without any heart!!!!!


hiramalik                                                    (copyrights reserved)

2 comments:

Post a Comment