Wednesday, December 29, 2010

keep ur dreams aside!!!

laminate me with the yellow coating of ur serene fall
today i am on my way to the destination far,
and the vehicle of mine is moving as rapidly as my free mind,
and the roads are sharp and edgy
the darkness has started to veil the white queen
and the lights of lamp are falling sheepishly;
so laminate me and my heart....


i  tried hard to focus on the destination far,
the music in my car is loud and soft,
the contrast of images i tried to keep ajar,
but the mind of mine is rebellious so far,
it needs the lamination of ur image,away from these feelings bizarre.....


the wanderer star i saw on the sky late night,
and than the fading amongst the dark trails like my unshed desires,
i closed my eyes hard in search of my inner light,
and the fear of destination haunted my anticipated plight,
face now the reality and take its delightful bite,
let the fantasy fo the night's charmer,keep ur dreams aside!!




hiramalik
(copyrights reserved)







i have taken this image from google,it doesnot belong to me|!!

No comments:

Post a Comment