Friday, December 10, 2010

silence!!

i wonder where it stays in hearts of agony
the ultimate silence,
when all around it covers its bit by bit
with the yearning of HIS...
i wish i cud smoke and smoke
and feel how it vanishes the dust inside
with the haziness it pours
in hearts so restless!!
i hold the depths of oceans in my fist
and my heart screams out loud,
did u ever try to plunge in depths of me,
or in ur soul?
the passangers have gone,
and streets now talk of old tales,
of how they decorated the barren ways,
and old folks now have departed to no-land
leaving behind the permanent trace...
erase me from the lines of ur hands,
i never belong here i never seek these ways,
i always have dreamt of those tombs
where my beloved with HIS glory stays!!


hiramalik                                                                        (copyrights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment