Sunday, December 19, 2010

shall it prevail once again?

shall i forget that moment i spent
ages ago in desert of my life,in glory of the feel,
the hesitation of grabbing it, is not letting me;
i will see through the doors of my life,the broken lock,
and the gap has gone too wide to amend them and heal..;
i shall go blind and learn the art of silence,
for my words created to much disturbance in turbulent flow of violence;
life has done a joke on me,and its tired of laughing out load
let me bathe in the fountain of ur heart,i am ignorant of my stream;
the arches of monuments were built once with affection and love
now the barren of drought has lost that glitter ,that echoing beam....


hiramalik


(copyrights reserved)


i have taken this picture from google,it doesnot belong to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment