Thursday, December 9, 2010

centuries best raping tale!!!!

i escaped under the cover of the transparent sheet
my body was visible and so is the pain it keeps
i closed eyes so it may not haunt my frailing feel
and i saw  the haunting faces ,same those awful dreams




the wisdom,if u ask me ,i know nothing of it
neither i have learnt how to speak my heart out a bit,
i am insane and handling this life a burden of frame
if u wish to call me philosopher,atleast dnt enlist me sane...


trust,and  faith i asked only in my faltering courage
u snatched away even ,and i am drained out of white blood
my face is pale,my words rumbling
it has wiped away my all belongings like a horrible flood...


she cried helplessly and begged fo her lost sanctity
the vulture has finished his work and now have flown high above
can u ever repay back her lost pride in turn of all the feels
u have raped the sacredity,u have f***d up the so called love....


i nomore in this phase to let me sold in hands again
already my all parts are bruised and numbness en-veils
if u wish to hold me,go away
the stone has wrapped the cover of mountain,the heap of wails!!!!


hiramalik                                                                         (copyrights reserved) 

2 comments:

Ubaid said...

I am speechless!!!

One of your best pieces ever...

i have no identity said...

thankuu:)

Post a Comment