Thursday, December 23, 2010

when ill be young again!!

if i ll be young again
after my oldness,
or after if i die,
and get reborn,
and than if is bestowed with the youngness..
ill change the pathways
where in past lifetime
i travelled once,
ill govern my world
with different faces
different names,
not of the ones
that i am coming across in this life,
these days..
ill burn out  the  bitterness
from the face of my worlds
the hatred.
and the rudeness ill trash forever..
ill baptize myself in sacred water of peace,
that i hardly got in this lifetime...
ill fly on skies
with all freedom,
without burden,
withh my all plight..
and ill face me towards the KAABA everyday
with the promise in  my heart,
that my life is HIS BLESSING 
so are my deeds fo HIS willingness,
and ill travel the mountains,
the grazefiled,
the islands,
in search of HIS,
not in search of these worldly loves
that have made me tired in my bones
in this lifetime....
that now i need a decade to recover from their blows!!

hiramalik

(copyrights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment