Sunday, December 19, 2010

care not,m already divine in my feel!!!

my feelings were odd? y? 
 y not this rising of sun is shrewed to ur delicate eyes
y not the hurricane and flood shatter ur weak bones
y not the shudder of silence breaks the intricacy of ur lonely desires
y only u were repellent to my sole feel??.......


do u know how much i travelled to reach ur footsteps
the times of centuries,the moments of decades
do u feel my heavy tired breaths and dusty feet
i have crossed the sharp thorn all alone in scortching heat...........


the wine maker offered me with the pitcher of wine,
the grapeyard was ripe in its juvenile
i blindfolded my eyes from the sight of that heaven
and became dust in dust in insanity of ur love,though i wasnot fine.............


i know,now the time has wiped those memories
ad i know this too,the marvels of world is too shiny fo u to see;
my heart still tremble but with the same feel,
that once let me to travel the depths of gigantic seas!!!


hiramalik


(copyrights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment