Monday, December 20, 2010

LORD O LORD!!!

halt,
and see the trembling of my these weary hands,
i sew this clothes after efforts of years
and my eye sight has got blurred even,
the wrinkles have disfigured my pretty face,
and i have lost the memories in dust of time,
but,
do u have this right now
to shred into threads?


i asked the diving fish,
the reason of its existance,
it speaks nothing,
fo the LOrd of this universe
knows better the ways to heaven
and the reasons of all rasoning....


grant me with jewels of this world
my heart trembles now with those pure feel,
i knew already i couldnt bear the burden
but even than i set my camp high in this snowstorm,
now wen i am freezing to death ,
my heart asked ''i  am trembling now,as the fire inside has gone futile''...


LORD O LORD,
can u see me,hear me, 
than hold me,
the wounds getting stinkier now
and my bruised body is too fragile to hold it more,
call me back to ur wisdom
to our kingdom,
as too much my eyes have seen the image of blood
and my heart is drenched in this flood!!!!


hiramalik


(copyrights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment