Friday, February 25, 2011

exchange of wisdom,or silliness?





i once in my softness,when the thunders of clouds
wept near my bedside with mournful sounds
used to hold them hard,
even in my delicacy,i never let them down
in form of fierce rain,harsh moments,
muddy storm,uncontrollable torments...
i swept across those footsteps
under cave of darkness once,
when i knew the sunshine would hold my hand,
i rejected it strong,
in my softness once,when it erupted in its juvenile,
in spring seasons on their bloom....
now the hardness envelops my core,
when innocent en-veils all around
on stars,on leaves,
on moon on trees,and the world is not mocking at me any more!
fresh breeze,hold me all at once,
i desire to fly away again,
towards my fantasy world,
as the rigidity is coating my robe hard,
and i dnt have courage to shed tears again,anymore!







hiramalik



i have taken this image from google,it doesnot belong to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment