Friday, February 25, 2011

handle with care!!




if u have to drag it upon
with feelings torn
and bleeding continuously
with insensitivity sworn,
than for GOD sake,
handle not
the heart's throne....

wake me up,the stars shining
can i be amongst them
for once,
the dust here on earth asphyxiate me everyday
it has done nothing to cure my old wounds
can i be a star out of these ruins?

feelings come and go
faces come and go
words come and go
this business of 'coming',and 'going'
my heart is fed up of trading one,
the heaps of burdens,
handle them not anymore
if they pile up,to let u down...

i am writing with insensitivity
my eyes closing of this deep sleep
my hands have buried the courage 
my eyes have lost the faith to believe
for,
u never handled it with care
the lost soul,the sensitive feel!!


hiramalik




i have taken the image from google,it doesnot belong to me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment