Monday, February 7, 2011

symphony!!

spaces,
dnt create more spaces 
in my space,
as the ilent mode is now too long.........
words
dnt create more  mess
in my world,
as the screams too loud....
ignorance ,a batterdness,
realization,a torture,
loosing,a fear,
gaining,a greed,
construction,a revenge,
destruction , a murder,
holding,a smile,
throwing, a fantasy,
height, a mania,
steep,low self esteem,
embrace,a courage,
escape ,a dream...


i gathered around the pitcher of storm,
it hailed me more,it held me wrong....
roughness,
dnt bring more,
on my rough lands,
resistance,
i am tired of making more
day by day
its getting less intense...
life,a disease,
healings,in dire need,
love ,a cure,
deception,a deed,
words,never ending,
story,unheeded towards its destiny!!


hiramalik

No comments:

Post a Comment