Monday, February 7, 2011

vogue!!

i have risen from the sun high
the stars around ask my name,
i cry ,and cry
rain O heart ,get drained! 
arn't u thirsty FOR THE eternity?
dnt u desire for the waters of  fountains
coming from that sacred mountains,
from the valleys so lavish,
and where stays life fo decades
and decade
with no fear of death....
immortality,or infatuation for this fantasy,
i see dreams to fly above the nations of past, 
to the tribes of future,
my mind drifts from cultures to cultures,
with one set point, Ambiguity!!
ambiguity of being alive in my death
or dead in my life!!
get urself dressed up in robes,
tear them up with dust of ancient livings
mend not the mind's net
let it be worn in hands of present moment.....
i know my feet will be ragged soon
and the coffin is going to be my fate
but y in my living shud i dream of being decayed
wen world is fresh in my seed 
and i am fertile and naive!!!


hiramalik






have taken this image from google,it doesnot belong to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment